Thursday 12 July 2012

Bibliotheque!

Friday night, I met up with some other Toronto bloggers at the Duke of York, to meet Daniella, who is moving here from Mexico City in August to do a PhD at the University of Toronto. I forgot to bring my camera, but Maria has some pictures here . Maria entertained us all by re-enacting the Dominion commercial for French bread, which you can see here.

Got home at about 11.30, had some left over Easter chocolate, and then proceeded to sleep until noon. I told you, it was a busy week! Did some laundry, cleaned the bathroom, spent some quality time with the cats, went to Greektown for a really late lunch, came home, watched an episode of Big Love (one soon-to-be-married acquaintance sums it up this way: "Three wives, three times as many problems"), went to bed, and now it's Sunday.

Sunday mornings are OK, but I hate that Sunday-evening depression that sets in at about 5 PM, when it hits you that the weekend is officially over and that it's a "work night". I'm trying to sort out a few days' vacation in Montreal - I just need to pick the days. Until then, it's back to the routine.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - do you even use this blog anymore? It used to belong to me and it's sad to see it look so deserted. Hit me up and let me know if you want to get rid of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - three years since I asked and no reply. I guess this blog is really dead. That's a shame. Still - if you want to get rid of it, hit me up pls.

    ReplyDelete